Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ribbed Neck Warmer Pattern

I absolutely love this neck warmer.  It wasn't what I started out making, but I love how it turned out!

 
I started out making a cowl, but decided that I wanted something with buttons to wear with a couple of different outfits.

 
The great thing about this is that it comes together really quick if you are still trying to figure out a couple of last minute Christmas presents for the trendy person in your life

 
The picture really doesn't do it justice because there are ribs in the pattern

 
Enjoy everyone!
 
Ribbed Neck Warmer
 
Supplies
worsted weight yarn
J hook
buttons
 
Stiches
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
 
 
Directions
 
Row 1 ch37 dc in 3rd ch from hook and in each ch across. ch2 turn
Row 2  dc in each stitch across through both loops ch2 turn
Row 3 dc in back loop only across ch2 turn
Rows 4 - 45 repeat Rows 2 and 3
do not finish off.  sc around putting 2 sc in each of the corners.  Finish off
Place buttons on the right side of your warmer that are big enough to fit through your stitches while holding your neck warmer in place.
 
 
If you have any questions please email me at stylishknots@gmail.com
 
I'd love to see anything you make with my pattern! 
 

1 comment: